Mid-Century World Globe Bar Cart
Fantastic mid-century globe bar cabinet, vintage open top bar cart, that is ready for your home or office! Stunning details ...
more Fantastic mid-century globe bar cabinet, vintage open top bar cart, that is ready for your home or office! Stunning details, and just all around great vibe! Oversized, this is NOT a small piece, but one that will command attention as soon as its seen.
Celestial Astrological Signs are around the outer edge of the "rim", also wide enough to set drinks/glasses on, while the bartender works his magic. Fabulous Built in Ice Bucket! Clean, and ready for use.
Old world map surround the globe, and the interior of the globe top is covered as well.
The only issue to note is the crinkling / cracking of the original paper map on the top of the globe. Must love vintage, and not mind if your piece LOOKS vintage. It doesn't bother me whatsoever, but it may you! That's the only issue to note.
tall: 45 inches
wide: 34 inch diameter
globe : 24 inch diameter
base : 24 inch
condition : Must love vintage! sturdy and solid. well constructed piece. the only 'issue' to note is the cosmetic one - the top of the exterior of the globe has some minor rips, and some 'crinkling' to the original paper covering (map) - i have some more detailed photos - just ask. The interior is amazing, well kept piece. no large dings or scratches anywhere. the roller balls are a bit sticky, meaning it doesn't 'glide' around, but i wouldn't think you would want it to glide around too easily! less
- 33ʺW × 33ʺD × 40ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Globe Bar Carts
- Gold Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Italian Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Mediterranean Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Richmond Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Small Bar Carts
- Traditional Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.