Transitional Turquoise Ribbed Custom Lamp Base
Calling all interior decorators! This gorgeous Mid Century design ceramic turquoise lamp base is ready to go! This has been ...
more Calling all interior decorators! This gorgeous Mid Century design ceramic turquoise lamp base is ready to go! This has been custom designed and made with the purpose of having a customization lamp. Finish off the base with your choice of wood, metal or Lucite. How many times have you found the perfect lamp only to have the base or the hardware the wrong color or material. These vase lamp bases will look great with either a gold tone or silver tone base and lamp parts. The shade is also going to be chosen according to your personal style. If this lamp was finished, it would sell for over 500 dollars for one. So go ahead and get your decorator working!
Hand made by artisans, I have shown any defects which might be present, however, this is normal with artisan decor. I do have one more of this ribbed style in a matching turquoise, however it is slightly off from this base, however, if these were separated by a bed or a sofa, nobody would ever notice. Please contact Chairish support for a price of the pair. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Framingham, MA
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Framingham, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.