Walnut Two-Tiered Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
A vintage two tiered wooden bar cart with casters on the feet. The walnut finished fiberboard piece's rectangular tiers have ...
more A vintage two tiered wooden bar cart with casters on the feet. The walnut finished fiberboard piece's rectangular tiers have a short bumper to the edges, and handles at the top on each side.
Great Mid-Century piece. Can be used as a classic bart cart or storage site table! It is in good condition with wear consistent with age and use. There's a handle loose, but wooden peg fits together. See photos for more details
28.0" W x 26.5" H x 18.0" D less
- 28.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 26.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Cuco + Clara in Austin, TX
Unique vintage pieces and handmade home goods Mixing Masculine and Feminine Design Styles Austin, TX
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.