- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Grommes & Ullrich Pre-Prohibition Whiskey Jug C...
Grommes & Ullrich Pre-Prohibition Whiskey Jug Circa 1890's
Grommes & Ullrich Whiskey Jug, circa 1890's. Grommes & Ullrich was a specialty grocery and liquor store in downtown Chicago ...
moreGrommes & Ullrich Whiskey Jug, circa 1890's. Grommes & Ullrich was a specialty grocery and liquor store in downtown Chicago, Illinois. We can date this jug to 1873-1918 based on the fact this logo/spelling was used during that time. Very cool piece of pre-prohibition history. This is a wonderful collectible just as a stoneware piece but we think it would make a cool addition to any man-cave or as a piece of collectible barware. This heavy stoneware jug is in good+ condition. The only real issue is a chip but it remains water tight. We have provided photographs of the jug and the chip area for your review. Please look over the photographs to see the condition details up close.
Our goal is to have your experience with us be a positive one. Therefore it is important to us that you get a clear understanding of what you are considering before you purchase. All of our pieces are well-loved and show signs of wear that comes along with aged items. Please feel free to ask questions as we are happy to provide any additional information you may need. less
- 9ʺW × 9ʺD × 13.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left; chip but remains water tight. Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left; chip but remains water tight. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Vintage4Design in Ludington, MI
Vintage4Design: Vintage & Antique Archeologists! Ever wanted help sourcing vintage items for your project, event, client ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Apothecary Jars
- Ball Jars
- Bell Jars
- Black Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Candy Jars
- Canning Jars
- Ceramic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Coffee Jars
- Cookie Jars
- Country Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Decorative Jars
- Honey Jars
- Industrial Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Lodge Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Mason Jars
- Rustic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Shabby Chic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Spice Jars
- Storage Jars
- White Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.