Industrial Bar Cart / 1930's Aero-Art DC-3 Airplane Cocktail Cart
1930s Aero-Art bar cart by Franz Industries features a sleek Art Deco / Machine Age Design. Built with an aluminum tubular ...
more 1930s Aero-Art bar cart by Franz Industries features a sleek Art Deco / Machine Age Design. Built with an aluminum tubular frame and handle, two black bakelite shelves and large, smooth rolling wheels. The label reads 'Frantz Industries, Genuine Aero-Art Product, Los Angeles'.
These carts were used on DC-3 airplanes which were a major leap forward in air travel and historically significant for that reason. A unique, industrial piece of American / California / Los Angeles manufacturing history, perfect to re-purpose as a bar cart or art cart in the home or office.
Very good vintage condition, with the following minor flaws:
Top bakelite shelf has some faint fading and staining, visible in photos. Back wheel wells are darkly distressed in contrast with the front wheels matching the aluminum of the frame, which does not hamper their movement. Front most bar of cart frame has a 1/8" wide / deep gash in it, visible in last photo. less
- 15.0ʺW × 34.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $100
- Free Local Pickup in Ashland, OR
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 60 miles of 97520.
Gold Dust Goods in Ashland, OR
Gold Dust Goods curates vintage, antique and revamped furniture and home decor with a focus ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.