- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- Brass & Lacquer Waterfall Dresser
Brass & Lacquer Waterfall Dresser
This product is no longer available.
Totally glam vintage brass and light ivory lacquer 5 drawer waterfall edge dresser. There are brass strips on the edges ...
more Totally glam vintage brass and light ivory lacquer 5 drawer waterfall edge dresser. There are brass strips on the edges of the drawers and it has a brass plinth base. There is a cut in area underneath each drawer so you can easily open them.
The wood drawers slide like a dream and the lacquer looks great except for 2 chips on the left side of the dresser and one very small one on the front edge strip next to the drawer. The bigger chips is on the bottom edge of the left side and the smaller chip is on the bottom front edge (see photos). The brass on the bottom has a few small bends in it. The drawers have been lined with paper and are extremely clean. This chest of drawers is extremely well made! less
- 34.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 46.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Scoops Vintage Modern in Austin, TX
I gravitate towards Mid-Century, Hollywood Regency, Bohemian Modern, Danish, and Palm Beach vintage pieces; but ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.