- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Vintage Amber Glass Storage Jars - A Pair
Vintage Amber Glass Storage Jars - A Pair
I love vintage bottles and storage. I use a variety of cool vintage items to store things in my house ...
more I love vintage bottles and storage. I use a variety of cool vintage items to store things in my house. I particularly love bottles to rehouse all of those nuts and other goodies I get from Trader Joe's.
These are heavy and very sturdy glass. The lip of the lid and bottle is a lovely ground glass. There are manufacturing bubbles in the glass. These have a wide opening so it is easy to use. There are no chips or cracks to these pieces.
These will look lovely in many places. Let your imagination run wild.
Big Bottle Measures - 9" tall ( 11" tall with the stopper) x 5" in diameter
Medium Bottle Measures - 7" tall ( 9" tall with the stopper ) X 3 3/4" in diameter less
- 5.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Ojai, CA
Just Smashing Darling in Ojai, CA
I am hopelessly addicted to vintage. I love the hunt and then finding just the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.