- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- Edward Wormley Dunbar Cabinet Nightstand
Edward Wormley Dunbar Cabinet Nightstand
This product is no longer available.
A Mid century modern, cabinet or nightstand in excellent condition. This features a bleach mahogany finish. Five drawers with glass ... more A Mid century modern, cabinet or nightstand in excellent condition. This features a bleach mahogany finish. Five drawers with glass top protecting the top from wear and tear. less
- 27.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 31.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Edward Wormley
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Kirkwood, MO
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Kathleen in Kirkwood in Kirkwood, MO
I have several pieces of Mid Century Modern furniture that do not work in my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.