1950's Mid-Century Metal Dining Chairs - 6
This product is no longer available.
Truly unique set of 6 dining chairs. I purchased these from a couple who bought them in the 1950's, but ...
more Truly unique set of 6 dining chairs. I purchased these from a couple who bought them in the 1950's, but couldn't remember anything about them. They are very well made and in extraordinary condition for their age (they've been in storage for most of their life), appearing almost like new. I just had the chairs reupholstered - 4 with a beautiful, high end fabric, and the 2 end chairs in a beige faux leather.
The chairs are as solid as can be and quite heavy. The metal is a dark brownish black color. less
- 20.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Somerville, MA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 02145.
Noah F. in Somerville, MA
Unique mid century and vintage furniture, decor, and art.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.