1960's Aldo Tura Green Goatskin Serving Cart/Bar
This stunning two tiered Hollywood Regency bar/serving cart was designed by noted Italian designer, Aldo Tura, in the 1960's ... more This stunning two tiered Hollywood Regency bar/serving cart was designed by noted Italian designer, Aldo Tura, in the 1960's. The tiers are covered in goat skin dyed a vibrant green and lacquered. The hardware is brass and the cart is on wheels. Excellent condition (bottom tier has small portion of lacquer worn through). Each tier is square: approx, 15"x15"x23"H. An unusual size that is perfect for any room at home or office. Plenty of room for liquor and mixers and when done you can wheel it out of the way. A fabulous mid century Italian designer piece in an unusual form. less
- 15.0ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 23.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Aldo Tura
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $250
- Free Local Pickup in cincinnati, OH
max in cincinnati, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.