Jonathan Charles Houndstooth Bar
This product is no longer available.
Alexander Julian for Jonathan Charles Houndstooth Bar. This finely designed bar cabinet has a lower commode consisting of three rows ...
more Alexander Julian for Jonathan Charles Houndstooth Bar. This finely designed bar cabinet has a lower commode consisting of three rows of lined drawers. These drawers sit on a silver base and work to support the upper wine rack bar/cabinet. The upper cabinet features a beveled mirror back and glass shelves. The wonderfully detailed and inlaid wood cabinet is nothing short of exquisite. This is part of the seller's extensive, recently acquired collection of handmade Jonathan Charles merchandise. Complimenting serving trays are sold separately.
Jonathan Charles Fine Furniture is the vision of Jonathan Sowter, an English furniture designer who excels at the art of Fine antique reproduction. They design and manufacture the highest-quality European antique replicas as well as our own unique transitional designs, which are distributed to the best shops and interior designers throughout North America, U.K., Spain, Italy, and France, just to name a few. less
- 44.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 80.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Greenwich Living Antiques & Design Centre in Stamford, CT
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF STAMFORD CONNECTICUTS ANTIQUES DISTRICT IT IS THE LARGEST SINGLE OWNER ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.