Gilt Bohemian Balloon Bar Glasses - Set of 10
Gilt, balloon-themed bar glasses featuring a vibrant palette of cobalt blue and emerald green, accented with 24k gold. The set ...
more Gilt, balloon-themed bar glasses featuring a vibrant palette of cobalt blue and emerald green, accented with 24k gold. The set includes both rocks glasses and tumblers. The tall tumblers have two different balloon designs, and the rock glasses have three different balloon designs, all accented at the top with a geometric border. Tall glasses-5.5"H x 2.75" diameter, Rock glasses-4"H x 3.75" diameter. Attributed to Culver; unsigned.
Condition: These Mid-century bar glasses are in great condition, without fading or loss to the main balloon design or trim. There is some faint wear to the gold on some of the small, secondary design starbursts and outlines; however, the glasses have to be really scrutinized to notice. Overall, these vintage bar glasses are in super shape for display or use in your hip home bar. less
- 2.75ʺW × 2.75ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
Beckon Gallery in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Beckon Gallery is an on line gallery of fine antique, vintage, Mid Century Modern, Hollywood ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.