Art Deco Marble Silver Brass & Wood Pedestal Bowl
Wood and Marble mixed with a bit of Silver Tone Metal and Brass, well, certainly catches the eye!
This little ... more Wood and Marble mixed with a bit of Silver Tone Metal and Brass, well, certainly catches the eye!
This little wooden bowl can be used for nuts, fruit, flowers, even a candle! Or simply sit it by your bed and use it for your night time essentials.
Unusual and surely OOAK!
It has been around for decades and the brass is pretty well broken in with a lovely patina which I did not try to clean. I will leave that up to you!
the wood bowl insert has purposely been left unattached for easy clean up. Simply turn the bowl upside down, tap it gently and the wood bowl will pop out.
6" diameter x 6.75" tall less
- 6.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 6.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Saxonville, MA
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Saxonville, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.