Anchor Hocking Tilt Ball Pitcher & 8 Glasses
This product is no longer available.
Very pleased to offer this hard to find tilt ball pitcher with eight matching glasses! The set is made by ...
more Very pleased to offer this hard to find tilt ball pitcher with eight matching glasses! The set is made by Anchor Hocking and most likely decorated by Gay Fad studios. The apples are hand painted on frosted satin glass.
Gay fad Studios decorated kitchen glass throughout the 1950's and this matches the Fire King Gay Fad apples line perfectly!
The ice lip pitcher is the larger 64 ounce size and measures 7 1/2" tall and has an attached handle. The eight matching glasses measure 5 1/4" tall. The painted apples are in excellent condition showing no wear on any piece. There are no chips or cracks in the glasses or pitcher. there are some minor age appropriate marks here and there in the satin finish. You will love this set! less
- 10.0ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 7.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Binghamton, NY
Barton & Lyles in Binghamton, NY
Eclectic mix of interesting and unique vintage decorative furnishings for your garden and home.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.