Mid Century Cathrineholm of Norway Enamel Bowl
This gorgeous little Cathrineholm Lotus bowl is the perfect addition to any mid-century decor! This Scandinavian design from the 1950s ...
more This gorgeous little Cathrineholm Lotus bowl is the perfect addition to any mid-century decor! This Scandinavian design from the 1950s became a huge hit, and is a must-have for any collector or mid-century design enthusiast. This bowl has a 4" diameter and a mustard-green color with the famous white lotus leave. This bowl has lovely, very good condition enamel with very little chipping, but does have a brick red line mark across a good portion of one side, shown in the images. I've tried removing it with soap and hot water, but it may require a stronger solvent to remove, if it's possible. A great quality piece with some imperfections, perfect for someone who loves the lotus leaf pattern but doesn't need a pristine piece - great for catching loose keys/ pocket change, as a succulent planter, as a table centerpiece or candle holder, or just as a lovely little everyday use bowl!
- 4.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Somerville, MA
Erika - La Roux Vintage in Somerville, MA
Do you know that feeling when you're wandering through a thrift store and you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.