Newgate Oswestry England Clock
This is a beautiful piece from the Newgate clock collection. "This clock is a superb quality timepiece with a solid ...
more This is a beautiful piece from the Newgate clock collection. "This clock is a superb quality timepiece with a solid wood case... A real statement piece for your home."
"Newgate specializes in the creation of iconic alarm clocks, travel alarm clocks, mantel clocks and impressively over sized wall clocks. Their designs are heavily influenced by classic, vintage and retro design of the past and by adding a touch of modernism, these clocks are versatile as they suit both traditional and contemporary style homes." less
- 16.5ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 16.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Tampa, FL
American traditions by Tara, Inc. in Tampa, FL
American Traditions by Tara, Inc is an Owner's Representative firm for clients wishing to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 11Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.