Vintage 1950s Purple Pink Ombre Umbrella
This product is no longer available.
This vintage pale pink and dusty purple 1940s umbrella is an absolutely gorgeous find! It's in fantastic shape - it has ...
more This vintage pale pink and dusty purple 1940s umbrella is an absolutely gorgeous find! It's in fantastic shape - it has a beautiful early plastic handle (possibly lucite) in soft silver gray. It opens and closes perfectly and feels very sturdy, and features a beautiful slim design. The most noticeable condition issue is the overall staining - the panels feature swirling mixes of a deep purple and pale pink, best shown in the fourth image. There are some darker stains, as shown in the last image. A few small pin holes and spots of threadbare ware, opens and closes fine. A bit of tarnish to the metal pole. Original black tassel in good condition. Best for use in light rain.
A gorgeous and useful gem, perfect for decor, costumes, or just having the most amazing umbrella on a sunny day or rainy afternoon! This is a fantastic accessory for your steampunk outfits or theatrical costumes!
Measures 33.5" long including handle and about 34" across when opened. less
- 34.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Somerville, MA
Erika - La Roux Vintage in Somerville, MA
Do you know that feeling when you're wandering through a thrift store and you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.