- Casegoods & Storage
- Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- 1980s Mid-Century Modern McGuire Wood Dry Bar R...
1980s Mid-Century Modern McGuire Wood Dry Bar Rolling Cart
McGuire mid-century dry bar rolling cart with two drop leaf sides. Front door opens up with gold tiki style handle ... moreMcGuire mid-century dry bar rolling cart with two drop leaf sides. Front door opens up with gold tiki style handle to 3 storage spaces. Sides have handles where towels can be stored and bottles can be stored. Medium tone bamboo/wood. Measures 31.5" with leaves down, opens up to 58" x 17.75" D x 32" tall. McGuire tag inside. less
- 58ʺW × 17.75ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, slight blemish in wood as photographed near drop leaf. Excellent, slight blemish in wood as photographed near drop leaf. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
67570 does not qualify.
Gary Germer & Associates in Portland, OR
With over 30 years in the trade, Gary Germer & Associates is Portland's leading specialist ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Bamboo Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Corner Bar Carts
- Large Bar Carts
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Small Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Brown Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Round Bar Carts
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.