- Accent Tables
- Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- 18th Century Chippendale Walnut Drop Leaf Table
18th Century Chippendale Walnut Drop Leaf Table
Circa 1770 - This 18th century Chippendale walnut drop leaf table is a great cottage piece. It has a three piece ... moreCirca 1770 - This 18th century Chippendale walnut drop leaf table is a great cottage piece. It has a three piece top with molded edges on two hinged gate legs that extend out to support the two outer leaves when they are in the up position. Its legs have an inner chamfer. One sometimes comes across antique furniture that despite its age and having never been refinished, looks relatively untouched, as though it was place in the back corner of a bedroom and never touched. This is not one of those pieces--this old survivor has been used for many years. This use has created age charm--or that wear that can only be created over many, many years of use. That charm adds a lot to this piece. less
- 39ʺW × 12ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- 18th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall this piece is in fair condition. There is some warp to top, which at some point was reset. There ... moreOverall this piece is in fair condition. There is some warp to top, which at some point was reset. There are some noticeable surface stains and shrinkage cracks. Some of the shrinkage damage repairs to the table top, particularly the center, are quite noticeable. There is a repair to one gate leg at the joint, which is common to find in these type of tables with this much age. There are other minor dings, dents, scratches, and surface imperfections that one would expect to find on a genuine piece this age. less
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
James H. in Clifton, VA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.