- Casegoods & Storage
- Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- 1950s Traditional Henkel Harris Solid Wild Blac...
1950s Traditional Henkel Harris Solid Wild Black Cherry Wood Drop Leaf Rolling Server Cart
Item offered is a quality beautifully crafted vintage Henkel Harris solid Wild Black Cherry rolling drop leaf server. It has ...
moreItem offered is a quality beautifully crafted vintage Henkel Harris solid Wild Black Cherry rolling drop leaf server. It has a traditional style and is in nice vintage condition. It has 2 dovetailed drawers that glide smoothly. One drawer has a felt liner in the bottom. There is a full bottom shelf and the drop leaves are held up by wood finished wood slats that manually slide out for solid support. It has the Henkel Harris branding. It is wonderfully crafted. It is darker than Henkel Harris finish #24 but the paper tag is missing so I do not know which finish color it is.
H: 30 3/4" x W: 38 1/4" with leaves down - 61 1/4" with leaves up x D: 18" less
- 38.25ʺW × 18ʺD × 30.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Nice vintage condition with no chips, nicks, cracks, deep scratches or repairs. It is structurally sound with no loose joints ... moreNice vintage condition with no chips, nicks, cracks, deep scratches or repairs. It is structurally sound with no loose joints. The finish is also in nice condition with no breaks or odors. There is a line indention in the finish of one drawer but not bad nor does it go into the wood. One drawer has some red candle dye stain but again not bad and is only on the surface and not in the wood. It has slight signs of use and is in nice condition considering its age. It has solid brass pulls and the large pivoting casters work well. It is very clean inside and out. less
- Henkel Harris
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Cherry Wood
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
20837 does not qualify.
Flat Fork Sellers in Wartburg, TN
Antiques, Uniques & Thriftiques
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Large Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Gold Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Traditional Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Antique Bar Carts
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Cherry Wood Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Metal Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Black Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Round Bar Carts
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.