1950s Mid Century Modern Dry Bar
Vintage mid century modern dry bar refurbished to give this vintage piece a fresh custom look. The original solid brass ...
moreVintage mid century modern dry bar refurbished to give this vintage piece a fresh custom look. The original solid brass hardware, especially the trim rail abound the top makes this an awesome piece. This cabinet has a flip open top to expose a removable glassware divider. The bottom of the cabinet has two swinging doors which exposes a single drawer for your bar supplies and two dividers which allow stacking wine bottles on their sides with plenty of room between for your liquor and mixers. If you remove the wood glassware divider on the top, the bottom surface has a slate colored Formica laminate for great wear resistance and easy clean up. The interior of the single drawer and the bottom shelf is also covered with the slate colored Formica laminate.
There was no manufacturers mark on this piece, it is very well made with solid wood core material, not particle board or plywood. There was no structural damage or repairs to this piece, no water damage or odor. The original casters on the bottom move very freely and allows you to move your bar to the center of activity. Truly a beautiful piece.
Measures: 28" wide x 16" deep x 32.5" tall, with the top covers flipped open the width is 55.5" (weight is about 80 pounds)
The holes in the glass holder are 2.75" (16 holes), 2.125" (8 holes), 1.875" (8 holes), 5.5" (ice bucket hole), the maximum glass height that can be put in with the lid closed is 7.375" The glass divider lifts right out and gives a large open work or storage surface. A new divider could be made, customized to your glassware mix, or a combination of glassware and mixers. less
- 28ʺW × 16ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition, has been repainted a medium gray color and has had slate colored formica laminate applied to the top ... moreExcellent condition, has been repainted a medium gray color and has had slate colored formica laminate applied to the top and bottom shelf, as well as the inside of the drawer for wear resistance and easy clean up. Two dividers in the lower section were added to allow wine bottles to be stacked laying down. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Great Living Design in Toledo, OH
Our shop focuses on top quality vintage furniture, made with materials and craftsmanship that allows ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Small Bar Carts
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Gold Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Brass Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Gray Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Round Bar Carts
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.