Branded Monterey Twin Headboards - Pair
The name Monterey is synonymous with 1930's and 40's California-made western furniture with Spanish, Dutch colonial, and mission influences. Though ...
more The name Monterey is synonymous with 1930's and 40's California-made western furniture with Spanish, Dutch colonial, and mission influences. Though the style originated with Mason Manufacturing, many other companies got into the game, producing pieces that were often painted in bright floral, western, or Mexican motifs. Others were simpler, more rustic. Over time, what started out as a brand name has come to be used to describe the entire genre of furniture. Still, the original Mason Monterey pieces are the most sought after.
This pair of sweet headboards is as original as it gets. The paint is worn and chipping, as you can see, but it is the original paint, both on the wood and on the metal brackets, and the wear only adds to the rustic charm. One of the headboards has very faint handwriting on it: it appears to be an old Los Angeles address. I could have sanded it off, but to me, that writing is part of the charming history of these excellent pieces. I can just imagine the bed's young occupant jotting down a note to himself! Both are branded with the famous Monterey horseshoe logo on the reverse - see photo. PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE HEADBOARDS ONLY - no side rails, no footboards. They each measure 41" long x 39" tall and about 2" thick.
This item ships to any location in the continental US via private door to door blanket wrap shipper for the price listed. If you're in or close to California, we may be able to offer a lower rate if you get in touch with address and zip code. As always, we welcome local pick up at our shop in Torrance, CA, and we can usually deliver within a 150 mile radius for a reasonable fee, sometimes further. Please note that delivery can ordinarily take up to 8 weeks from payment to arrival. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $199
- Free Local Pickup in Torrance, CA
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 90501.
Cracked Vessel Vintage in Torrance, CA
I'm Mary, and Cracked Vessel Vintage is my store. It lives in a big-beamed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.