- Casegoods & Storage
- Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- 1950s Scandinavian Restored "Boomerang" Solid W...
1950s Scandinavian Restored "Boomerang" Solid Walnut Bar Cart
Sporting an arcing handrail with exposed joinery, delphine curvature, and solid walnut construction throughout, we knew this bar cart of ...
moreSporting an arcing handrail with exposed joinery, delphine curvature, and solid walnut construction throughout, we knew this bar cart of unknown provenance (the refined lines and attention to detail indicate Scandinavian origins) was worth restoring to a condition that flattered its finer qualities. Every component save the flat surface is tapered turned to be completely rounded with no straight or hard edges. Some gorgeous curling is evident in the walnut grain. Stretching across the bottom under the main surface is a spindle rack suitable for magazines, boxes, and horizontal bottle storage. A drop leaf extension provides additional work surface.
As always with our restorations, we sought to emphasize the natural characteristics of the walnut wood grain rather than recreate the thick, top-heavy finishes of many mid century modern pieces.
29.5L with the leaf down, and 39.5L with the leaf extended. less
- 39.5ʺW × 15ʺD × 32ʺH
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Restored to emphasize the natural character of the walnut grain. Restored to emphasize the natural character of the walnut grain. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Niji Furnishing in Philadelphia, PA
Niji Furnishing is a project started and operated by two Philadelphia-based wood workers on a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Auburn Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Burnt Umber Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chestnut Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chocolate Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Globe Bar Carts
- Large Bar Carts
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Philadelphia Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Scandinavian Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Walnut Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.