- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- 19th Century Victorian Birds Eye Maple Mirrored...
19th Century Victorian Birds Eye Maple Mirrored Country Dresser
A great piece to compliment a bedroom with stunning carved motif throughout. Hand crafted of solid maple with a drastic ...
moreA great piece to compliment a bedroom with stunning carved motif throughout. Hand crafted of solid maple with a drastic "birds eye" grain throughout. Beveled pivot mirror, original glass. 3 large storage drawers. Brass pulls and escutcheons.Professionally refinished.
This is a great sized antique dresser with a lot of character. This piece was refinished at some point in the pieces life, and was kept to its era! The drastic maple grain really makes this piece stand out great. The princess mirror, which is held in an ornately carved frame, features the original hand beveled glass. The glass does not have any cracks or chips, although there is slight silver loss on small select areas of the mirror, which isn't very visible. Each drawer opens and closes as it should and are embellished with period brass drawer pulls and escutcheons, all of which match. The sides of the piece are raised panels. This dresser is in very nice condition but does show expected wear which includes light scratches and blems. less
- 40ʺW × 20.5ʺD × 76.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very nice condition and refinished at some point in the pieces life. Very nice condition and refinished at some point in the pieces life. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.