h.w. Klein Rosewood Dining Table W/ Two Leaves and Six Highback Chairs
Designer Henry Walter (H.W.) Klein was born in Norway in 1919. While information is limited, it is known that ... more
Designer Henry Walter (H.W.) Klein was born in Norway in 1919. While information is limited, it is known that after serving in the Norwegian Royal Marines, Klein turned his attention to cabinetmaking. In 1949, he moved to Denmark to study interior design at the Tekniske Skile in Frederikberg. There, he trained under the prominent Danish designer and architect Finn Juhl. After finishing school in 1952, Klein returned to Norway to establish his own furniture and interiors business. His chairs, tables, and sideboards are characteristic of the postwar Danish modern style, typically involving fine woods like teak and well proportioned, well crafted forms.
Later on, he became interested in plastic furniture—ultimately designing a new plastic manufacturing method—and worked closely with Danish manufacturer Bramin in order to finance his plastic endeavors. In 1960, Klein and his family moved to Denmark so he could work full time at Bramin. He remained at the company until it closed in 1980; he and his family moved to San Francisco in the 1980s.
This Rosewood Table with two leaves and six high-back chairs. The Table with no leaves added measures 29" High, 451/4" Wide and 65" Long. The chairs Back Height are 38" High, the Seat Height is 18" and the depth is 18".
- 45ʺW × 65ʺD × 29ʺH
- Danish Modern
- HW Klein
- HW Klein
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 12.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
The Frug in Oakland Park, FL
The Frug; pronounced (froog) Welcome to the Frug, a furniture and decorative arts Showroom located ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Danish Modern Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- HW Klein Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Miami Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Rosewood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Teak Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.