- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Rustic Mediterranean Terra-Cotta Vintage Oil Jar
Rustic Mediterranean Terra-Cotta Vintage Oil Jar
Found all over the mediterranean these amphoras are used for a variety of functions. Oil preservation, water jars, olives, etc ... moreFound all over the mediterranean these amphoras are used for a variety of functions. Oil preservation, water jars, olives, etc. When your buying this pot, your investing in a one of a kind piece of art and history! less
- 9.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- 1900 - 1909
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Natural weathering from years of use, Much of it is what makes it the charming pot it is, Discoloration from ...
moreNatural weathering from years of use, Much of it is what makes it the charming pot it is, Discoloration from oxidation and from firing of the clay, and some minor chips from usage.
Nothing structural less
- Place of Origin
- Terra Cotta
Berbere World Imports, Inc. in Inglewood, CA
- Super Seller 2018
40,000 square feet of vintage furnishings, pottery, & architectural elements from around the world. Hundreds ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Green Vases
- Floor Vases
- Greek Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Orange Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Vases in Los Angeles
- Tall Vases
- Bud Vases
- Wall Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Mediterranean Vases
- Rustic Vases
- Flower Vases
- Shabby Chic Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Square Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- French Provincial Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Olive Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Terra Cotta Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.