French 1850s Upholstered Walnut Stool
This product is no longer available.
C.1850 or earlier walnut framed French stool or coffee table is hand made with unique carving along the scrolled ...
more C.1850 or earlier walnut framed French stool or coffee table is hand made with unique carving along the scrolled frame and short cabriole legs with small wheels. The frame shows a few minor worm holes showing the age. Unique shape to the stool with thick tufted top,newly upholstered in a tightly woven cream linen with matching covered buttons.
All springs and padded replaced making the piece extremely comfortable. Offers matching gemp around the perimeter and rope trim atop the gemp as a finishing detail. A tray could be placed atop the stool for use as a coffee table as well. Wonderful patina to the walnut.
- 25.0ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 15.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $65
- Free Local Pickup in Greer, SC
Cheryl E. in Greer, SC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.