- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Italian Earthenware Pottery Jars - A Pair
Italian Earthenware Pottery Jars - A Pair
A 1900s pair of rustic Italian Earthenware pottery jars with a bulbous urn form body and fruit clusters cascading down ...
more A 1900s pair of rustic Italian Earthenware pottery jars with a bulbous urn form body and fruit clusters cascading down the tapered base. Featuring a creamware glazing that has crackled with age. These jars have chips and losses around the base that add to the vintage beauty. These are from Pebble Beach, CA , the estate of billionaire banking heir Richard Mellon.
Dimensions: 16"w x 16"d x 18"h less
- 16.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $439
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Erin Lane Estate in Oakland, CA
Erin Lane Estate is a design and vintage furniture warehouse based in Oakland, CA. Located ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.