Vintage Regency Leopard Velvet Low Stool
Vtg Regency Stool Leopard Velvet Octagon Pedestal Base Vanity Harp Piano Stool || Art Deco Classical Empire Mahogany Wood Ottoman/Footstool ...
moreVtg Regency Stool Leopard Velvet Octagon Pedestal Base Vanity Harp Piano Stool || Art Deco Classical Empire Mahogany Wood Ottoman/Footstool
Eclectic yet elegant, vintage Mid-Century vanity, harp, or piano stool. A versatile, eye-catching and stylish piece that can be used as a footstool, for sewing, at a vanity table, or extra seating when entertaining, etc. Featuring a large octagonal padded seat reupholstered in high-quality leopard print velvet that is chic, Modern yet timeless, striking yet surprisingly neutral. It rests on an ebonized solid mahogany wood central octagonal column pedestal with simple subtle linear carved details, and a molded, tapered wide octagonal stepped base. A well-designed, functional piece that is strong, stable, and sturdy. It will provide interesting shape and dimension to any interior. Can compliment many décor styles from Art Deco, Mid-Century, Hollywood Regency, Bohemian, French Country, and more! A beautiful stool in wonderful vintage condition, that will definitely be loved and admired!
FYI: The Regency style of furniture evolved in the reign of the Prince of Wales as Regent and remained fashionable until 1830. It is a further development of Georgian style with strong Greek and Egyptian influences. It is generally symmetrical, linear, graceful and well proportioned.
D I M E N S I O N S :
20" L x 18" W x 16" H
Unpackaged Weight= 17.5 LBS less
- 20ʺW × 18ʺD × 16ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great vintage condition- minor wear consistent with age and history. Strong, stable, and sturdy. Heavy-weight, well-made. Great vintage condition- minor wear consistent with age and history. Strong, stable, and sturdy. Heavy-weight, well-made. less
- Seat Height
- 16.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.