19th Century Antique French Cast Iron Dormer
Offering a very rare and unique 19th Century French dormer from France. Historically this beauty sat at the top of ... moreOffering a very rare and unique 19th Century French dormer from France. Historically this beauty sat at the top of a large French chateau. This piece is made from poured cast iron and the center window has been replaced with a mirror. It has beautiful French designs and has been refurbished in a jet black color as this statement piece will fit in any elegant environment. This piece is in great condition and comes with required hanging hardware. Item must be professionally hung due to weight. less
- 40.5ʺW × 8ʺD × 50ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Cast Iron
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Recently refinished and in excellent condition. Recently refinished and in excellent condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Liberty & 33rd Furniture Co. in South Bend, IN
Liberty & 33rd features a carefully curated collection of 18th to 20th century European and American ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Arched Wall Mirrors
- Beveled Wall Mirrors
- Black Framed Wall Mirrors
- Black Wall Mirrors
- Cathedral Wall Mirrors
- Decorative Wall Mirrors
- Distressed Wall Mirrors
- Framed Wall Mirrors
- Frameless Wall Mirrors
- French Wall Mirrors
- Geometric Wall Mirrors
- Glass Wall Mirrors
- Hanging Wall Mirrors
- Large Rectangular Wall Mirrors
- Large Round Wall Mirrors
- Large Wall Mirrors
- Metal Framed Wall Mirrors
- Metal Wall Mirrors
- Narrow Wall Mirrors
- Oval Wall Mirrors
- Oversized Wall Mirrors
- Rectangular Wall Mirrors
- Round Gold Wall Mirrors
- Round Silver Wall Mirrors
- Round Wall Mirrors
- Shabby Chic Wall Mirrors
- Small Wall Mirrors
- South Bend Wall Mirrors
- Square Wall Mirrors
- Wood Framed Wall Mirrors
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.