Ello Black Glass and Gold Anodized Aluminum Small Server Credenza Cabinet
Elegant small credenza or server cabinet attributed to Ello in black glass and gold anodized and brushed aluminum. It is ...
moreElegant small credenza or server cabinet attributed to Ello in black glass and gold anodized and brushed aluminum. It is in wonderful vintage condition. There are a few nicks and dings in the aluminum laminate and there is one small spot on a glass door front and several small spots on the glass top that appear to be places where the glass is not adhered to its backing. Please see photos. These things do not lessen the overall beauty of this incredible cabinet. Circa 1960s-1970s.
Wow! What a gorgeous and elegant cabinet. In the style of and attributed to Ello. It is comprised of a pair of slab ends that double as the legs which are covered in gold anodized and brushed aluminum laminate and two sets of double opening doors which are fronted with black glass and adorned with brass finger pull handles. The top is also a piece of black glass. There are some age-related flaws. Please examine photos. Ello furniture was founded in Chicago by Lothar Molton in 1956, a few years after fleeing Nazi Germany with his family. In 1968 he moved the company to Rockford, Illinois and in 2010 is closed its doors. Ello’s motto was Contemporary Furniture of Distinction combined with Function plus Spectacular Glamour. This perfectly describes this stunning cabinet. You should make it yours.
Height – 29.75 Inches
Width – 51.5 Inches
Depth – 20.5 Inches
Weight – 150 Pounds
Height – 36 Inches
Width – 57 Inches
Depth – 26 Inches
Weight – 250 Pounds
- 51.5ʺW × 20.5ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in wonderful vintage condition. There are a few nicks and dings in the aluminum laminate and there is ... moreIt is in wonderful vintage condition. There are a few nicks and dings in the aluminum laminate and there is one small spot on a glass door front and several small spots on the glass top that appear to be places where the glass is not adhered to its backing. Please see photos. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Aluminum Credenzas & Sideboards
- Antique Credenzas
- Bar Credenzas
- Black Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Contemporary Credenzas & Sideboards
- Credenzas with Hutches
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Floating Credenzas
- Glass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas & Sideboards
- Hollywood Regency Credenzas & Sideboards
- Kitchen Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- Metal Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Office Credenzas
- Small Credenzas
- Storage Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Wine Credenzas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.