Andy Warhol Foundation Vintage 1998 Rare Lithograph Print Framed Poster "Portrait of Maurice" 1976
This Andy Warhol Foundation very rare out of print 1998 vintage offset lithograph print framed Pop Art poster " Portrait ...
moreThis Andy Warhol Foundation very rare out of print 1998 vintage offset lithograph print framed Pop Art poster " Portrait of Maurice " 1976, is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. The poster features an original artwork created by Warhol in 1976 of a dachshund dog titled " Portrait of Maurice ", courtesy of The Scottish Gallery of Modern Art in Scotland. This is an unusual rare opportunity for true Warhol fans and collector's, as this coveted image offset lithograph poster is long out of print and very scarce to find.
Andy Warhol ( 1928 - 1987 ) is one of the singularly most well known Contemporary artists of all time. His imagery is recognized worldwide and his infamous if, artworks, and creative endeavors are like no other artist. He is recognized as the very first artist to use common everyday objects and view them in a completely different way while paying homage to their role in our society. Glorifying the common as the beautiful. His technique utilizing a silkscreen method combined with hand finishing in a signature palette of vibrant color uses make the word stand on its own and loved by millions.
This very rare 1998 offset lithograph print framed Pop Art poster is published by O.V.H. design London, printed in The United Kingdom with the licensed authorized rights fro The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts, and sub licensed from Te Neues Publishing Company. There is an official " AW " foundation seal of authenticity on the print.
The framed poster measures 34" W X 26" H X 1/2" D. It is custom framed with plexiglass in a lavender purple blue gray ton stained wood frame molding, with an attached hanging wire on the reverse back side for easy wall installation. It is in excellent " like new " condition, with very light signs of handling. Please see photos for condition reference. It is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 34ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 26ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This framed offset lithograph print poster is in excellent " like new " condition with very light signs of handling ... moreThis framed offset lithograph print poster is in excellent " like new " condition with very light signs of handling. Please see photos for condition reference. less
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Circus Posters
- Concert Posters
- Movie Posters
- Posters in Kansas City
- Retro Posters
- Advertisement Posters
- Classroom Posters
- Psychedelic Posters
- Travel Posters
- Blue Posters
- Music Posters
- Wood Posters
- Orange Posters
- Rock Posters
- Band Posters
- Contemporary Posters
- Paper Posters
- Pink Posters
- Purple Posters
- Cornflower Blue Posters
- Lithograph Posters
- Modern Posters
- Pop Art Posters
- Safety Posters
- Navy Blue Posters
- Plexiglass Posters
- Printmaking Materials Posters
- Pumpkin Posters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.