- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Murano Glass Decanter Bottles With Stoppers -19...
Murano Glass Decanter Bottles With Stoppers -1950s Antique - a Pair - Italian Venetian Art Deco Mid Century Modern Boho Chic Lavender
Offering a luxurious LARGE pair of new old stock frosted lavender antique Murano decanter bottles, made in Italy, circa 1950's ...
moreOffering a luxurious LARGE pair of new old stock frosted lavender antique Murano decanter bottles, made in Italy, circa 1950's. These authentic Italian hand-blown glass bottles are a stunning color of lavender or periwinkle. As you can see from the photos, these decanter bottles came in their original paper packaging from the 1950's and are marked on the brown paper: Made in Italy, Pervinca. "Pervinca" is Italian for periwinkle.
The original clear frosted stopper came wrapped in "excelsior", which is softwood shavings used for packing fragile goods during the 1950's. Both stoppers were attached to each bottle wrapped in excelsior and twine..see pics. Both bottles retain their original red "Made in Italy" round labels.
THESE ARE GUARANTEED MURANO GLASS AUTHENTIC TO THE PERIOD.
They are both in EXCELLENT condition. There are some minor imperfections in the glass that occurred during the original glass blowing process common with hand-blown Murano glass items. There are NO chips and NO cracks to the glass...just perfect!
A rare and hard to find pair of new OLD stock Murano Glass decanter bottles with their original stoppers. Great item for the Murano glass collector or for that special place in a luxurious decor.
One of the original marked brown wrapping papers will be sent with the pair. Please note that the stoppers look a little crooked in the photos but they are not...these are mint condition.
26" H to top of lavender portion of the bottle
32.5" H to top of stopper
Impressive size. less
- 7ʺW × 7ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Blown Glass
- Murano Glass
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT CONDITION EXCELLENT CONDITION less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
- Super Seller 2018
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Apothecary Jars
- Art Deco Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Ball Jars
- Bell Jars
- Blown Glass Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Boho Chic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Candy Jars
- Canning Jars
- Coffee Jars
- Cookie Jars
- Decorative Jars
- Glass Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Hollywood Regency Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Honey Jars
- Italian Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Mason Jars
- Mediterranean Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Miami Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Mid-Century Modern Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Modern Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Murano Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Murano Glass Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Purple Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Spice Jars
- Storage Jars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.