- Casegoods & Storage
- Bookcases & Étagères
- Bauhaus Tall Recycled Wood and Metal Rod Adjust...
Bauhaus Tall Recycled Wood and Metal Rod Adjustable Bookcase Shelf
5 Shelves and the depth is between 10 to 11 inches. Fully adjustable between shelves.
Industrial metal and wood at ... more5 Shelves and the depth is between 10 to 11 inches. Fully adjustable between shelves.
Industrial metal and wood at its best. We sell many of these shelf units and just finished this one. It is beautiful. Tall and slim. Will hold lots of stuff and can go pretty much anywhere. Want a custom size? Tell us what measurement you want through the “ask a question” on the listing page. We will get right back to you. Our shelves are made with beautiful vintage pallets, then taken apart and sanded, then some nice oil, and last, bare steel threaded rods for the legs. We ship partially assembled. Fully adjustable. 48 inches is the maximum width for the wood due to pallets are never wider.
Ask about white glove delivery by us if you are in the New England area. less
- 35ʺW × 10ʺD × 72ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- These shelves are meant to have the rough industrial design so there are nail holes in the wood and sizes ... moreThese shelves are meant to have the rough industrial design so there are nail holes in the wood and sizes are not exact. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Framingham, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Barrister Bookcases
- Bookcases with Glass Doors
- Revolving Bookcases
- Shabby Chic Bookcases and Étagères
- Boho Chic Bookcases and Étagères
- Metal Bookcases and Étagères
- Corner Bookcases
- Tall Bookcases
- Low Bookcases
- Wood Bookcases and Étagères
- Industrial Bookcases and Étagères
- Small Bookcases
- Black Bookcases and Étagères
- 3 Shelf Bookcases
- Wide Bookcases
- 2 Shelf Bookcases
- Brown Bookcases and Étagères
- Modern Bookcases and Étagères
- Bookcases with Doors
- Bookcases and Étagères in Boston
- Wall Mounted Bookcases
- 4 Shelf Bookcases
- Tall Narrow Bookcases
- 5 Shelf Bookcases
- Narrow Bookcases
- Rolling Bookcases
- Round Bookcases
- Glass Door Bookcases
- Modular Bookcases
- Steel Bookcases and Étagères
- Burnt Umber Bookcases and Étagères
- Ebony Bookcases and Étagères
- Floating Bookcases
- Gray Bookcases and Étagères
- Minimalism Bookcases and Étagères
- Short Bookcases
- Sienna Bookcases and Étagères
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.