Ernest Trova Limited Edition Original Serigraph Print Framed Poster " Falling Man " 1972
This vintage 1972 Ernest Trova limited edition original serigraph silkscreen print custom framed Pop Art exhibition poster " Falling Man ...
moreThis vintage 1972 Ernest Trova limited edition original serigraph silkscreen print custom framed Pop Art exhibition poster " Falling Man ", is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. Printed in 1972 to accompany the exhibit at the Pace Gallery. The original serigraph silkscreen print was printed in an edition of 2000.
The Pop Art exhibition poster features the iconic " Falling Man " series image created in 1969 by the American Surrealist Pop Art painter and sculptor Ernest Trova ( 1927 - 2009 ). Trova considered his entire output as an artist to be a single " work in progress ". His artworks are included in the permanent collections of the Guggenheim Museum, The Museum of Modern Art, New York, and The Tate Museum, London.
The vintage 1972 limited edition framed serigraph silkscreen print measures 26 1/4" W X 31 1/4" H X 1" D. It is custom framed with glass in a classic modern navy blue matte finish Nielsen metal molding frame. There is an attached hanging wire on the reverse side for easy wall installation.
It is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and use. There is light signs of aging in the lower bottom text margin & light signs of handling to the frame. Please see photos for condition reference. It is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 26.25ʺW × 1ʺD × 31.25ʺH
- Ernest Trova
- Ernest Trova
- Screen Print
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.