Art Deco Automobile Print by Kow
Original 1932 French Art Deco automobile advertisement for Panhard. Panhard, originally called Panhard and Levassor, was established in 1887; it ...
moreOriginal 1932 French Art Deco automobile advertisement for Panhard. Panhard, originally called Panhard and Levassor, was established in 1887; it soon became a leading car manufacturer, best known for its engine designs which used “state of the art” modern transmissions. The Panhard engine was used not only in car manufacturing but in trains, ocean liners, and airplanes. This stylized image is by Alexis Kow, the artist best known for his Panhard advertisements. Kow drew with perfect perspective and strong iconic styling. His designs are immediately recognizable. His skill was one that few illustrators had at the time. This image is perhaps the most celebrated and coveted of Kow’s prints. It showcases the modern engine for all modes of transport and highlights its use especially in the grandest ship of all times, the “Normandie”.
This print is perfect for office or home use. It would work in a man cave and is a great gift for the Art Deco lover. 10 x 12 ½ inches in size. Signed. A+ condition. Comes custom matted in a neutral 16 x 20 inch mat which works perfectly in a standard size frame. Please allow time for custom matting. See companion prints in our shop.
Yosha Graphics specializes in works on paper in a variety of genres. We specialize in original vintage lithographs and prints. All images are original to date stated. We do not work with reproductions. We guarantee their authenticity. We are passionate about our extensive collection that spans several decades and appeals to all decorative tastes. We have personally purchased each piece in Europe with care for condition. less
- 10ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 12.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
YoshaGraphics in Merrick, NY
As enthusiastic lovers of art, we established YoshaGraphics in 1990 to offer for sale wonderful ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.