Stemming from 18th-Century Englanders’ obsession for all things Neoclassical, Wedgwood rose to fame producing a line of spring-hued jasperware. Founded by Josiah Wedgwood in 1759 (following the archeological discovery of Pompeii- hence the English fascination), Wedgwood’s lust-worthy pieces in periwinkle, blush, and celadon remain anything but by-gone relics.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for Wedgwood items?
- Wedgwood items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage Wedgwood items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 1,200+ vintage Wedgwood items in stock.
- What types of Wedgwood products do you have?
- We have a variety of Wedgwood products in stock, including Decor, Tableware & Barware, and Room Accents & Accessories.
- Does Chairish have Wedgwood items on sale?
- Yes! We have 390+ Wedgwood items on sale.
- Can I get free shipping on Wedgwood items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Wedgwood items ship for free from Chairish.