Our collection of Shaver Howard chairs, tables and other furniture features the company’s signature automotive styling and simple sophistication. The company was founded in North Wilkesboro, NC, by Jacob Shaver and Richard Howard, who combined their name to create their eponymous brand. The U.S.-based Shaver Howard Furniture Co. was purchased in 1980 and renamed Johnston Casuals. Since then, the company has continued to produce high-quality budget furniture with timeless style. Browse this collection for Shaver Howard chairs, storage racks, accent tables and more gleaned from around the globe. Our eagle-eyed curators know how to spot the real thing, and they’ve amassed a midcentury modern treasure trove for you to shop from the comfort of home. You may even discover Shaver Howard furniture that’s available for free local pickup in your neck of the woods. Come back often to see what’s new in our new-to-you inventory of vintage, antique and gently used furniture.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for Shaver Howard items?
- Shaver Howard items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have Shaver Howard items on sale?
- Yes! We have less than 10 Shaver Howard items on sale.
- What types of Shaver Howard products do you have?
- We have a variety of Shaver Howard products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Tableware & Barware.
- How many vintage Shaver Howard items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 40+ vintage Shaver Howard items in stock.