Stocking up on sophisticated Reed and Barton decor is easy with Chairish! If you’re on the hunt for Reed and Barton tableware or decor, make sure to check out our collection here at Chairish. We curate an exceptional edit of Reed and Barton silver pieces, sourced from professional and individual sellers located all over the U.S. Operating for close to 200 years, from 1824 to 2015, Reed and Barton was one of America’s most iconic silversmiths. Today, their silver pieces are renowned for their simple elegance and quality craftsmanship. Use them on a traditional tabletop, or mix a traditional piece in with more contemporary pieces to curate an alluring sense of eclecticism. Whether you’re looking for collector-grade items like a multi-piece sterling silver tea set, or you’re simply on the hunt for a quality yet approachable silver piece like a footed centerpiece bowl, you’re sure to find something within our ever-expanding selection of Reed and Barton for sale.
Reed and Barton tableware - Shop a sophisticated selection of silver bowls, platters, and pitchers. Explore utensils like silver carving sets, salad servers, and ladles that would add a decorative flourish to any holiday table. Discover unique and rare pieces like ice tea spoons and jelly spoons. Browse antique pieces as well as pieces featuring more modern designs, including pieces produced in collaboration with modern designers and brands like Ettore Sottsass and Dansk.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Reed & Barton items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 300+ vintage Reed & Barton items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Reed & Barton items?
- Reed & Barton items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have Reed & Barton items on sale?
- Yes! We have 60+ Reed & Barton items on sale.
- Can I get free shipping on Reed & Barton items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Reed & Barton items ship for free from Chairish.