In the 1950s, America was hit with tiki fever. While tanker-sized scorpion bowls and Gilligan’s Island satisfied much of the obsession, Ficks Reed furniture provided homeowners with a chic way to transform their homes into beach-inspired retreats as well. Founded in 1885 as a carriage and bassinet company, Ficks Reed had a long history with rattan prior to their transformation into a furniture company. They cemented their status as a noteworthy style maker in the 1950s when icons like Dorothy Draper famously began integrating Ficks Reed sofas and chairs into her designs.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Ficks Reed items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 350+ vintage Ficks Reed items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Ficks Reed items?
- Ficks Reed items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have Ficks Reed items on sale?
- Yes! We have 110+ Ficks Reed items on sale.
- Can I get free shipping on Ficks Reed items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Ficks Reed items ship for free from Chairish.
- What types of Ficks Reed products do you have?
- We have a variety of Ficks Reed products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Tables.