Hollywood Regency, Louis XVI, Mid-Century Modern, you name it, and E.F. Chapman’s probably designed a light fixture to fit that style. An industry legend, Sandy E.F. Chapman first made his name in 1996 when he became the chief designer at Visual Comfort. Under his leadership, he helped to create Visual Comfort’s first signature collection: Chart House. Chapman had an eye for traditional silhouettes and used many classical influences in his designs, but he wasn’t afraid to take style risks either. You’ll see animal motifs in many of his works, whether it be in a turtle shell lamp or swan chandelier. Pieces like these are perfect for adding a little whimsy into a room without looking tacky or cheap. Of course, if animals aren’t really your thing, E.F. Chapman has also used ceramic to create an abundance of unique designs. For a twist on the beloved ginger jar accent, he designed a ceramic ginger jar table lamp to combine two tabletop musts into one. A set of E.F. Chapman’s Visual Comfort sconces make a striking addition to any entryway, giving guests something to talk about the minute they walk into your home. Or, an E.F. Chapman floor lamp in the living room next to a lounge chair can create an intimate and cozy reading nook. It’s easy to bring a designer touch into every corner of the home with vintage E.F. Chapman lighting, available right here on Chairish!
Questions & Answers
- What types of E.F. Chapman products do you have?
- We have a variety of E.F. Chapman products in stock, including Lighting, Lamps, and Table Lamps.
- Does Chairish have E.F. Chapman items on sale?
- Yes! We have 30+ E.F. Chapman items on sale.
- What are the shipping options for E.F. Chapman items?
- E.F. Chapman items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage E.F. Chapman items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 80+ vintage E.F. Chapman items in stock.