Harry Bertoia is known for his art, sculpture and furniture design. Born in Italy, Harry Bertoia and his brother left Italy and moved to Detroit when Bertoia was 15. He studied art and design. Early in his career, he lived in Venice, California, where where he worked with Ray and Charles Eames for the Evans Products Company. Besides his sculpture, Bertoia is most know for his side chair, which is one of the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design. Need more inspiration? See our entire collection of Mid-Century Modern items.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Bertoia items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 150+ vintage Bertoia items in stock.
- Does Chairish have Bertoia items on sale?
- Yes! We have 30+ Bertoia items on sale.
- What are the shipping options for Bertoia items?
- Bertoia items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Bertoia products do you have?
- We have a variety of Bertoia products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Accent Chairs.