Shopping for a wingback chair for sale? Don’t wing it at other online sites that only carry a handful of styles. Instead, head here to Chairish where we stock hundreds of vintage wingback chair designs. From classic tufted chesterfield styles to Danish Modernist interpretations, our selection spans the stylistic spectrum, making it easy for you to find the perfect piece. Discover wing back chairs for sale from a variety of different eras. Explore classic Chippendale-era designs with ball-and-claw feet, as well as Queen Anne chairs with more subtle wood paw feet. Prefer something more modern? Browse a unique edit of chairs from the mid-20th century, including streamlined modernist designs. On the hunt for a traditional wingback chair outfitted in a funky fabric? We have plenty of designs to fit the bill. Shop chairs that have been professionally reupholstered in on-trend flamestitch fabrics, richly-colored velvets, and other high-end fabrics from makers like Schumacher and Scalamandre. Traditionalists will have no problem finding wingbacks outfitted in classic materials like leather, either. Shop a wide selection of leather wing back chairs that would be the perfect finishing touch in any library, office, or den.
Wingback Chairs From Every Era
Wingback chairs have been circulating since roughly the 1600s. In the centuries since, the design has been endlessly interpreted. With Chairish, it’s easy to find wingback chairs in virtually every style from every era, ranging from Chippendale and Queen Anne wingback chairs to Mid-Century Modern and Danish Modern wingbacks. Refine your search using our filters to search for wingback chairs in a certain color or fabric. For instance: leather wingbacks. Or narrow your search to a specific detail like cabriole legs or tufted upholstery. You can even shop by maker. Shop Baker Furniture wingbacks, Hickory Chair wingbacks, and more.
Discover Fair Pricing for Collectible Wingback Chairs
When shopping for wingback chairs at Chairish you can take confidence in the fact that you’re shopping the best selection at the fairest prices. The Chairish Pink Book takes the guesswork out of pricing by displaying the exact amount similar items have previously sold for. So if you’re contemplating splurging on an Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair (aka: perhaps the most iconic wingback chairs of all time), check out the Chairish Pink Book to see if the current listing price matches up with what previous shoppers have paid. And remember: with Chairish, you always have the opportunity to make an offer when shopping for unique wingback chairs, no paddle required.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for wingback chairs?
- Wingback chairs can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of wingback chairs at Chairish?
- Ethan Allen is our most popular wingback chair brand, with 20+ items in stock.
- Do you carry brown wingback chairs?
- We have wingback chairs in popular colors including brown, white, and tan.
- What are some popular wingback chair styles?
- Popular wingback chair styles are Traditional, Mid-Century Modern, and English.
- Can I get free shipping on wingback chairs from Chairish?
- Yes! Select wingback chairs ship for free from Chairish.
- Does Chairish have wingback chairs on sale?
- Yes! We have 270+ wingback chairs on sale.
- New & Custom Wingback Chairs
- Peach Wingback Chairs
- High Back Wingback Chairs
- Hans Wegner Wingback Chairs
- Leather Wingback Chairs
- Queen Anne Wingback Chairs
- Velvet Wingback Chairs
- Victorian Wingback Chairs
- Traditional Wingback Chairs
- Chippendale Wingback Chairs
- Wood Wingback Chairs
- White Wingback Chairs
- Gold Wingback Chairs
- Green Wingback Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Wingback Chairs
- Blue Wingback Chairs
- Fabric Wingback Chairs
- Red Wingback Chairs
- French Wingback Chairs
- Pink Wingback Chairs
- Yellow Wingback Chairs
- Rattan Wingback Chairs
- English Traditional Wingback Chairs
- Danish Modern Wingback Chairs
- Georgian Wingback Chairs