Audrey Hepburn may have had eyes for Tiffany diamonds, but vintage Tiffany and Co. glass vases will always be a decor enthusiast’s vice. Thankfully, Chairish makes it easy to shop vintage Tiffany glass vases with our collection of hand-curated Tiffany crystal vases, sourced from top-tier vintage dealers located all over the U.S. A word to the wise: we don’t just carry Tiffany crystal vases here at Chairish. We stock a wide array of rare and unique Tiffany vases in mediums like ceramic, bronze, and sterling silver.
Take Home a Glass Act
Looking for a rare Postmodern Tiffany vase, such as a Frank Gehry for Tiffany & Co. Torque vase or a Salviati for Tiffany & Co. heart-shaped vase? We routinely carry both thanks to our partnerships with eminent vintage dealers. You can also discover a wide range of sterling silver trumpet vases and trophy cups, perfect for lending classical appeal to a credenza, mantel, or tabletop. Look for pieces with one-of-a-kind vintage monograms if you crave additional character. Adore the idea of a Tiffany crystal vase, but not ready to drop a small fortune on one? We stock a number of vintage Tiffany crystal bud vases at accessible price-points. Perfect for first-time collectors or those looking to energize a small space like a vanity top, these Tiffany vases can be procured in a wide array of styles, ranging from Neoclassical to Art Deco-inspired.
Bring Home Vintage Tiffany Crystal Vases For Less
With Chairish, you can bring home a Tiffany treasure today, or you can make an offer to see if you can score it for less. Our “Make an Offer” feature makes it easy to make a deal with vintage dealers far and wide. Check it out today, and be sure to take a glance at out our Pink Book Pricing Guide to see what vintage sterling and crystal Tiffany vases have sold for in the past!
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for tiffany and co. vases?
- Tiffany and co. vases can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry glass tiffany and co. vases?
- Glass, crystal, and ceramic are our most popular tiffany and co. vas material types.
- How much do tiffany and co. vases cost?
- Tiffany and co. vases range in price from $40 to $12,500
- How many vintage tiffany and co. vases does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 20+ vintage tiffany and co. vases in stock.
- Do you carry transparent tiffany and co. vases?
- We have tiffany and co. vases in popular colors including transparent, silver, and white.
- What are some popular tiffany and co. vas styles?
- Popular tiffany and co. vas styles are Traditional, Mid-Century Modern, and Art Nouveau.
- Lenox Vases
- Haeger Vases
- Japanese Vases
- Rosenthal Vases
- Blenko Vases
- Fenton Art Glass Company Vases
- Blown Glass Vases
- Royal Haeger Vases
- Chinoiserie Vases
- Orrefors Vases
- Art Deco Vases
- Chinese Vases
- Baccarat Vases
- Mid-Century Modern Vases
- Roseville Pottery Vases
- Italian Vases
- Brass Vases
- Viking Glass Company Vases
- Murano Vases
- French Vases
- Kosta Boda Vases
- Crystal Vases
- Lalique Vases
- Blue Vases
- Blue and White Vases