Shop a highly-curated collection of vintage Mid-Century Modern lowboys at Chairish. If you’re in the market for a MCM lowboy dresser to add retro appeal to a bedroom, playroom, or den, there’s no better place to kick off your search than Chairish! That’s because we partner with a network made up o thousands of vintage and modernist dealers located all over the U.S. to bring you an unrivaled selection of Mid-Century lowboys for sale. Whether you’re on the hunt for a colorfully-painted piece by a classic maker like John Widdicomb or American of Martinsville, or you’re searching for a very specific piece like a Broyhill Brasilia dresser or Paul McCobb Planner Group dresser, chances are high that you’ll find what you’re looking for within our collection. Shop with us to discover Mid-Century Modern lowboy dressers in all of the era’s signature styles, including Danish Modern, atomic, Hollywood Regency, and French, Spanish, and Italian provincial revival styles. Explore pieces crafted of quality wood like teak and walnut, including pieces with impressively sculpted handles, alongside pieces crafted of futuristic materials like Formica and laminate. With Chairish, there’s no need to scout high and low for the perfect Mid-Century lowboy dresser. Instead, head here to Chairish where our collection is always dressed to impress!
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have mid-century modern lowboys on sale?
- Yes! We have 120+ mid-century modern lowboys on sale.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of mid-century modern lowboys at Chairish?
- American of Martinsville is our most popular mid century modern lowboy brand, with 30+ items in stock.
- Do you carry wood mid-century modern lowboys?
- Wood, walnut, and metal are our most popular mid century modern lowboy material types.
- How much do mid-century modern lowboys cost?
- Mid-century modern lowboys range in price from $250 to $45,500