Whether you’re on the hunt for a Colonial-era headboard or a daring, Mid-Century Modern one, maple headboards are ideal for filling any bedroom with a warm, burnished glow. On the hunt for a traditional headboard to accent primary colors in a child’s room or lake house bunk room? Shop for solid maple headboards in early American spindle styles from makers like Ethan Allen and Conant Ball. Prefer something more decorative and French-inspired to transform a child’s room into a dreamy haven? Look for twin maple headboards in Empire styles as well as Neoclassical, or even Art Nouveau styles.
Discover Vintage Queen Maple Headboards and More
In guest rooms or teens’ rooms where you’re aiming to make a throwback statement, try a maple queen headboard from a maker like Heywood-Wakefield. Heywood-Wakefield, who is most famous for its designs that bridge Art Deco with Mid-Century Modernism, was an ardent fan of maple throughout the 1940s, 50s, and 60s. In fact, Heywood-Wakefield has a catalog of more than eight different maple finishes, ranging from blond to silver to red undertones. Love the look of Heywood-Wakefield’s queen maple headboards, but looking for something with less visual heft? Try a maple headboard from Paul McCobb. Paul McCobb designed dozens of simple yet inherently elegant headboards for his Planner Group line in the 1950s. For rooms where you’re looking to land Mid-Century appeal, but you crave more stylistic drama and glamour, look for bird’s eye maple or burl maple headboards from designers like Milo Baughman, American of Martinsville, Lane Furniture, and more.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry brown maple headboards?
- We have maple headboards in popular colors including brown, tan, and blue.
- What are some popular maple headboard styles?
- Popular maple headboard styles are Coastal, Contemporary, and Mid-Century Modern.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of maple headboards at Chairish?
- Heywood-Wakefield is our most popular maple headboard brand, with less than 10 items in stock.
- Do you carry maple maple headboards?
- Maple, wood, and caning are our most popular maple headboard material types.
- What are some popular maple headboard brands?
- We have maple headboards from popular brands such as Heywood-Wakefield, Paul McCobb, and Ethan Allen.
- New & Custom Maple Headboards
- John Stuart Headboards
- Wooden Queen Headboards
- Dorothy Draper Headboards
- Rattan King Headboards
- Beech Headboards
- Brass Finish Headboards
- Founders Furniture Company Headboards
- Luciano Frigerio Headboards
- Brass Headboards
- Mahogany Headboards
- Metal Headboards
- French Provincial Headboards
- French Headboards
- Teak Headboards
- Oak Headboards
- Thomasville Headboards
- Mid-Century Modern Headboards
- Art Deco Headboards
- Cherry Wood Headboards
- Wood Headboards
- Henredon Headboards
- Drexel Headboards
- Carved Wood Headboards
- Bamboo Headboards