Enrich your interiors with Art Nouveau fabric. Here at Chairish, we make it easy to discover incredible Art Nouveau upholstery fabric. Whether you’re looking for an authentic vintage fabric bolt, or a newly-made design with vintage-grade appeal, you’re sure to find something here at Chairish to fit the bill. We source our fabrics from top designers looking to offload Art Nouveau fabric by the yard, as well as directly from top fabric houses that are normally only make their textiles available to the trade. Shop with us to discover an assortment like no other, perfect for crafting drapery panels and pillows — or whatever else you can dream up!
William Morris Art Nouveau Fabric - Explore an astounding assortment of William Morris fabric. Perhaps the most famous Art Nouveau textile designer, Morris prints are beloved for their intricacy and color. Here at Chairish, you can routinely shop consigned bolts of William’s iconic prints like “Strawberry Thief” and “Pimpernel.”
Vintage Art Nouveau Fabric - If you’re looking for authentic fabric dating to the turn of the 20th century, you’ll love shopping our collection of antique textiles. Discover fabrics hailing from textile capitals like France and Italy that are sure to bring a historic touch to any project.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have art nouveau fabrics on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ art nouveau fabrics on sale.
- How much do art nouveau fabrics cost?
- Art nouveau fabrics range in price from $10 to $1,150
- What are the shipping options for art nouveau fabrics?
- Art nouveau fabrics can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage art nouveau fabrics does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 20+ vintage art nouveau fabrics in stock.
- What are some popular art nouveau fabric styles?
- Popular art nouveau fabric styles are Art Nouveau, Traditional, and French.
- Kravet Fabrics
- Upholstery Fabrics
- Mid-Century Modern Fabrics
- French Country Fabrics
- Moroccan Fabrics
- Scalamandre Fabrics
- Schumacher Fabrics
- Ralph Lauren Fabrics
- Brunschwig and Fils Fabrics
- Italian Fabrics
- Art Deco Fabrics
- Thibaut Fabrics
- Hollywood Regency Fabrics
- Chinoiserie Fabrics
- Victorian Fabrics
- African Fabrics
- Embroidered Fabrics
- Turkish Fabrics
- Ikat Fabric
- Blue Ikat Fabric
- Fabric By The Yard