LIGHT UP YOUR INTERIORS WITH GORGEOUS ITALIAN CHANDELIERS
Whether you’re mesmerized by Murano glass or tempted by tole, vintage and antique Italian chandeliers offer something for everyone. Beautiful and unabashedly bold, Italian chandeliers are ideal for those who crave a striking statement. The epitome of made-in-Italy chandeliers, of course, are Murano glass chandeliers. Revered for their artistry and entrancing color, Murano chandeliers must be made on the Italian island of Murano in order to be considered authentic Murano glass. Murano glass chandeliers can be procured in a rainbow of colors and styles, making them a go-to for designers in search of that all-elusive black chandelier or pink chandelier. Try a Murano petal chandelier in a room that toes bohemian glamour, or use a sputnik chandelier to bring verve to a Mid-Century Moder dining room. If you favor the look of tole chandeliers but desire something more sturdy, try an Italian ceramic chandelier. In addition to ceramic, these mixed media chandeliers often feature an array of materials, including tole, brass, and giltwood. Many feature traditional floral motifs such as roses or lilies, while others assume more classical Tuscan styling. For modernists, Italian chandeliers run the gamut as well. Stilnovo created a number of elegant, mobile-like chandeliers featuring bright bolts of color in the Mid 20th century. Use these modern Italian lighting chandeliers to cue up arresting dichotomy in a traditional living room, or use one to put a mature spin on a child’s room that also feels playful and fun. Those on the hunt for the epitome of glamour and modernism should consider Fontana chandeliers. Renowned for their aqua-tinted glass, Fontana has produced no shortage of stunning, minimalist chandeliers over the decades.
Questions & Answers
- What are some popular italian chandelier styles?
- Popular italian chandelier styles are Italian, Mid-Century Modern, and Traditional.
- What are the shipping options for italian chandeliers?
- Italian chandeliers can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What are some popular italian chandelier brands?
- We have italian chandeliers from popular brands such as Murano, Stilnovo, and Gaetano Sciolari.
- Do you carry gold italian chandeliers?
- We have italian chandeliers in popular colors including gold, transparent, and brass.
- How many vintage italian chandeliers does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 1,800+ vintage italian chandeliers in stock.
- New & Custom Italian Chandeliers
- Leaf Chandeliers
- Ship Chandeliers
- Opaline Chandeliers
- Anglo-Indian Chandeliers
- Maroon Chandeliers
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Chandeliers
- Baker Furniture Company Chandeliers
- Josef Frank Chandeliers
- Adesso Imports Chandeliers
- Barbara Barry Chandeliers
- Gesso Chandeliers
- Zero Quattro Chandeliers
- Mother-of-Pearl Chandeliers
- Ernst Palme Chandeliers
- Bent Karlby Chandeliers
- Celadon Chandeliers
- Bourgeois Boheme Atelier Chandeliers
- Adirondack Chandeliers
- Global Views Chandeliers
- Grand Tour Chandeliers
- Collura and Co. Chandeliers
- Stilux Chandeliers
- Baby Blue Chandeliers
- Mario Lopez Torres Chandeliers