On the hunt for a light fixture that will imbue your rooms with a mosaic of multicolor color light? Look no further than Chairish’s collection of stained glass chandeliers. While vintage stained glass hanging lamps sometimes bear dive bar connotations (which, by the way, we wholeheartedly endorse), they can also be easily fashioned in ways that don’t recollect dimly-lit beer-drinking dens. In Craftsman-style homes, antique stained glass chandeliers can be used to evoke Arts & Crafts spirit in a dining room, entryway, or hallway. Here at Chairish look for vintage stained glass light fixtures with wood details if you desire a piece that will add the gravitas of a built-in, or all-glass pendants for a less custom look. Can’t resist the urge to hang an antique-colored glass chandelier over a pool table in a game room or basement? Forgo anything with kitschy sports-themed motifs and instead opt for one of our sellers’ classic Tiffany chandeliers featuring vividly colored panes and iconic motifs like grapevines, florals, and scrolling vines. In a kitchen nook, opt for a geometric Arts & Crafts leaded glass stained chandelier. Delicate details like leaded scalloping can make these chandeliers feel just right for petite alcoves like built-in breakfast nooks.
Make Your Rooms Glow with Gorgeous Stained Glass Chandeliers
When it comes to vintage stained glass light fixtures, you’ll usually have the choice of a dome pendant or an inverted dome pendant. Dome pendants don’t entirely encapsulate light bulbs which means your light won’t be as tinted as an inverted dome pendant. Keep the tasks that will be carried out under your stained glass chandelier as you shop to avoid any tinted glass-related blunders.
Questions & Answers
- What are some popular stained glass chandelier styles?
- Popular stained glass chandelier styles are Traditional, Arts & Crafts, and Mid-Century Modern.
- Do you carry glass stained glass chandeliers?
- Glass, metal, and brass are our most popular stained glass chandelier material types.
- What are the shipping options for stained glass chandeliers?
- Stained glass chandeliers can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have stained glass chandeliers on sale?
- Yes! We have less than 10 stained glass chandeliers on sale.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of stained glass chandeliers at Chairish?
- J. & L. Lobmeyr is our most popular stained glass chandelier brand, with less than 10 items in stock.
- Felipe Delfinger Chandeliers
- Hans Kögl Chandeliers
- Pietro Chiesa Chandeliers
- Parrot Chandeliers
- Peill and Putzler Chandeliers
- 1920s Chandeliers
- Rosewood Chandeliers
- Hot Air Balloon Chandeliers
- Motoko Ishii Chandeliers
- Biedermeier Chandeliers
- 1930s Chandeliers
- Rock Crystal Chandeliers
- ASEA Chandeliers
- Mahogany Chandeliers
- Josef Hurka Chandeliers
- Pewter Finish Chandeliers
- Cherub Chandeliers
- Holly Hunt Chandeliers
- French Country Chandeliers
- French Chandeliers
- Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers
- Tole Chandeliers
- Art Deco Chandeliers
- Victorian Chandeliers
- Sputnik Chandeliers