A vintage bookend is a detailed touch that can have a salient impact. It's a put-together, intentional element perfect for a vignette on a side table or cornice shelf. Double the wow factor with an alabaster bookend. A white and translucent mineral made compact and fine-textured, alabaster is a stately material for bookends. Discover our collection of alabaster bookends made for flanking impressive volumes. Look out for alabaster parrot bookends and Italian alabaster bookends—both coveted for their one-of-a-kind look!
Carve out Space in Your Home For an Alabaster Bookend from Chairish
Thanks to our team of in-house curators, Chairish boasts an impressive collection of alabaster bookends. They work with a network of professional antique and vintage details to bring you a truly special, coveted selection. Considering the fact that Italy is the leading light of alabaster mining, they even look global for unique finds. When you've set your sights on a piece, you'll be able to receive it ASAP. All our products on site are in stock and ready to ship today. No waiting on lengthy lead times or pesky backorder delays! Explore similar items, like ivory bookends, on the rest of our site!
Questions & Answers
- What are some popular alabaster bookend styles?
- Popular alabaster bookend styles are Italian, Mid-Century Modern, and Art Deco.
- Can I get free shipping on alabaster bookends from Chairish?
- Yes! Select alabaster bookends ship for free from Chairish.
- What are the shipping options for alabaster bookends?
- Alabaster bookends can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have alabaster bookends on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ alabaster bookends on sale.
- Do you carry stone alabaster bookends?
- Stone, alabaster, and marble are our most popular alabaster bookend material types.
- Pine Bookends
- Copper Finish Bookends
- Auburn Bookends
- Fabric Bookends
- Antique Bronze Finish Bookends
- Goldenrod Bookends
- Kai Kristiansen Bookends
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik Bookends
- Renaissance Bookends
- Wrought Iron Bookends
- Antique Brass Finish Bookends
- Edwardian Bookends
- Earthenware Bookends
- Leatherette Bookends
- Maple Bookends
- Gold Finish Bookends
- Jennings Bros. Bookends
- Raymor Bookends
- Empire Bookends
- Memphis Bookends
- Celadon Bookends
- Bradley Hubbard Bookends
- Blenko Bookends
- Cast Iron Bookends
- Marble Bookends